Learn To Speak English :)

Heloooo worldddd ! 

I wanna speak english today . First ,  I'm sorry if my english didn't right . Not smart enough to speaks English . sorry ! 

Okay , today I wanna share something that you never know , it's about my friends . I love them very much with my whole soul ! . I just only have 1 bestfriend from six years old until year six . fantasticccc !! Actually , the aim why i'm speaks english today is because i'll sitting an important examination ! UPSR . 

This week is trial 2 . Trial 1 has been passed last week punya last week . I got . ____ . Secret ! can't tell you guys . felt very regret why im not studying seriously . All this time I always playing and always dreaming . Dreaming , dreaming , dreaming ! Ohh ! I wanna turn the timeeeeeeeee ! 

Now , I'm very busy with my school , as busy as a bee . My friends always disturb me while im doing my revision . They are very stubborn !! , as stubborn as a mule . 

Further more , I wanna tell you guys , that , i've been scolded by my ustazah at the islamic school yeaterday . seriously , I hate 4 pupils who made me scolded by my ustazah . The reason is .......

.....

....

....

....

....

...

....


....

....

....

....

....

....

....

I think , you guys no need to know . its privacy . okay , I wanna refresher my mind . Wanna study hard ! byebye .. 
Assalamualaikum and happy iftar !

No comments:

Post a Comment

No hash words .